Coverage for San Francisco Restaurants & Retail
Running a restaurant can be challenging. Managing inventory, locations, and staff is a system with many moving parts. When you’re busy dedicating your time and passion to your craft, insurance isn’t something you think about often. Restaurant owners face immense amounts of risks such as liability lawsuits, property damage, injured staff, and loss of income. That’s where we come in. Protect your San Francisco business expenditures with Incline Insurance.
Our agents work personally with you to determine your business’s needs and find a quote that works best for you and your company. Conduct your business with the peace of mind that you’re covered when the unexpected happens. Contact us today for a free quote.
Different Types of Liabilities and Policies
- Liquor Liability – Anytime your business sells or distributes alcohol, you can assume responsibility for guests who cause damage to themselves, others, or your property after you have served them.
- Employment Practices Insurance – Coverage protecting you and your business from employment-related wrongful acts such as discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, and other inappropriate conduct.
- Workers’ Compensation – Covers an employee if they are injured on the job.
- Key Man Coverage (chefs & owners) – Life insurance on the most important people in your business.
- Crime Insurance – Coverage for break-ins and robberies committed inside your establishment.
- Commercial Property – Covers your building and inventory for loss from a covered peril.
- Commercial Auto Coverage – Coverage for your business owned vehicle.
- Commercial Umbrella – Gives your business an extra layer of coverage for your existing policies. This may be useful for when losses are larger than your policy.
- Business Interruption – Coverage for loss of business income due to a covered peril.
We Offer Insurance Policies on All Types of Restaurants
- Fine Dining
- Coffee Shops
- Breakfast Diners
- Fast Food
- Night Clubs
- Food Trucks